Cancellation & Refund
matritouch.in believes in & we can helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy.
How do I cancel an order on matritouch.in?
If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so within 2 hours of placing the order.
For outright cancellations by you:
- If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the 80% of the amount.
If the cancellation is after your product has shipped:
- If you received the product, cancellation can be applied within 2 days of receipt, Only if the product has not been opened and the protection wrap is in place.(The cost of shipping is not included in the eligible refund amount.)
Refunds will be made in the same form that the payment is received within 7 working days from the date of cancellation of order.
If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in case of payment gateway name payments refund will be made to the same account.
In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to the concerned manufacturer. Let us know & we’ll help you regarding the same
If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please call our customer care at 9073952677 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement, viz:
• Any product that exhibits physical damage to the box or to the product;
• Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery;
• Any product without a valid, readable, untampered serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number;
• Any product from which the UPC (Universal Product Code) has been removed from its original packaging.